Cleaning has a very real and measurable value. A clean facility is a productive facility. It’s a place where employees, customers, and visitors feel comfortable and safe, and where they can focus on their objectives without distractions.
ISSA: The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association completed an extensive study connecting a clean facility to a business’ productivity levels and profitability.
Interesting discoveries include:
- the impact of clean on occupant wellness and improved productivity
- occupant wellness and the impact of absenteeism
- image enhancement leading to greater customer satisfaction
- asset preservation
- energy savings
- and more
→ Check out ISSA’s video here ←
There are many reasons why a clean office is important. Here are just a few:
- It prevents the spread of germs and illness. A clean facility is a healthier facility. Germs and bacteria can spread quickly in a dirty environment, leading to illness and absenteeism. By keeping your facility clean, you can help to protect your employees from getting sick.
- It improves employee morale. A clean office is a more pleasant place to work. Employees are more likely to be happy and productive in a clean environment. Studies have shown that a clean office can lead to increased employee satisfaction, decreased stress levels, and improved job performance.
- It makes a good impression on clients and customers. When clients and customers visit your office, they’re making a first impression. A clean and well-maintained office sends a message that you’re a professional and successful company.
- It protects your investment. A clean office is a more valuable asset. A clean office is less likely to be damaged by dirt, dust, and other contaminants. This can help to extend the life of your furniture, equipment, and other assets.