Job Description: Floater
Reports to: Area Managers, Area Assistants, Director of Operations
Populist Cleaning – Floater Position
We are looking for “floaters” to join our team!
Floaters do what the name suggests: they “float” different cleaning positions on a day-to-day basis as needed.
- We clean many facilities throughout the Southeast Michigan area and our floaters assist us by helping our existing job staff with periodic cleaning work as well as “filling-in” open cleaning positions.
- Periodic jobs: full glass cleaning, high dusting i.e., dusting, clearing of cobwebs, cleaning of air vents.
- Mopping, vacuuming, and sweeping of various flooring types.
- Bathroom and kitchen cleaning.
The Ideal Candidate – a quality partner
- Is able to work independently
- Has high safety awareness
- Responsive and able to multi-task
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Attendance Bonuses
- Use of company car
- Variety of working in different job sites in different industries
- Flexible schedule
- Ground floor opportunity at a growing company with solid core values
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something awesome
What You’ll Love About Us
- Dynamic Working Environment. At Populist Cleaning Co, every working day is different. There are many challenges and business opportunities to uncover. Say goodbye to mundane life!
- People-First. Part of our company’s mission is to provide better compensation and welfare for the blue-collar workers here. We believe that investing in a happier workforce will lead to happier workspaces for our clients.
- Cross-disciplinary Learning. We believe that learning should not only be confined to one’s job role. We encourage individuals in the team to learn skills from each other and grow to be an all-rounded individual.
Our mission is to empower our employees by creating a work environment in which you are entrusted with responsibility and accountability; personal and professional development are strongly encouraged.
You will be provided with the tools, information, and resources to do your best. It is our goal to create a workplace community in which respect and dignity are promoted, honest communication is fostered, and open minds and hearts are valued.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the floater role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, height, weight or any other legally protected classification.