Dear Valued Partners:
I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe during this crazy time!
A few updates from the Populist Team:
- Many facilities are limiting outside visitors, and we get it. In an effort to keep you safe, we are cutting back on some day-time inspections. We are still available, though! Call or email as usual. We’re still working and taking your questions, comments, complaints, compliments, and concerns. If you haven’t seen Tom in a while and would like to request an in-person visit, he’s still in the field, so don’t hesitate to ask.
- We are doing everything we can to stay on top of the latest recommendations. We are participating in all educational opportunities available to us through our partners in the facilities services industry. While we consider ourselves experts in our field, the outbreak presents new challenges for everyone.
- Many of you are on a program for additional day-time disinfecting. For those of you who are not, and are interested: We are fully booked at the moment. However, please still share your interest. While I can’t make any guarantees, we will see if it is possible to work you into the schedule in the coming weeks. We appreciate your patience!
- We are staying close with our vendors in case they forecast any potential shortages of supplies. While there are country-wide shortages on items such as hand sanitizer and specialty equipment, currently we have no issues obtaining paper products (including toilet paper) or the EPA recommended disinfectant we use.
- Lastly, I’d like to promote kindness as we make our way through the unknown. Our cleaners are awesome! When most people are being told to stay home, they are doing what needs to be done, exposing themselves to the public. Our team is committed to serving our customers and the community to the best of our ability.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions.
Populist Cleaning Co.